Lol, to be a Pico-8 game, there is music that seems 16-bit.
Quick tip: you can break ice with Shift ( . for player 2) or X button on Mobile! Press it with Left/Right to break ice from sides!
Note: playing on Mobile is possible. However, in-game music might not work on iOS devices.
You got stuck on an iceberg, where only things you can do is jump, place or break ice and collect ice crystals as quick as possible!
Based on "Not Ice Climbers, Eh?" and Iceberg Calamity, now featuring:
* 2 player multiplayer! (Use Web version for best experience!)
* You can break ice from sides!.. took long enough to add that.
* Several Extras - Events, Icicles, True Endless and No Time Limit!
* Layouts! Choose from 7 various iceberg layouts for various use!
* Actual music!.. thanks Freakyfishth1ng!
* Tons of visual effects!
* Special JS hacks - different controls + better music! (Only for web)
Made using PICO-8! (mostly)
Web Controls for Player 1 (for Player 2):
WASD (Arrow Keys) = ⬆️⬅️⬇️➡️
Space/B ( , ) = 🅾️
Shift/N ( . ) = ❎
Escape/Enter/P = Pause
Big thanks to Petar K. and Freakyfishth1ng for helping out with the game! (even if it costed a lot of delay)