INFI is a very simple 1-bit platformer made with PICO-8.
Level is endlessly generated and filled with chips, blades and pits, as well as lasers!
CONTROLS: Left/Right arrow keys to move, X/V to jump, Enter/P to pause
- What do we have? CHIPS, BLADES & LASERS!
- Every 10 chips the game palette changes! No, you're not in control of which one.
- Platforming code is totally not written from this guide.
- You've been bamboozled to play the game by reading this half useless FACTS! section.
- [Obligatory "Have fun!" message]
"Technical note: Windows file systems do not support the file metadata needed to create a Linux or Mac executable. PICO-8 works around this by exporting zip files in a way that preserves the file attributes, as long as the zip files are not re-packaged.
Otherwise, a Linux user who then downloads the binaries may need to "chmod +x infi" the file to run it, and Mac user would need to "chmod +x infi.app/Contents/MacOS/infi"
- PICO-8 manual
- Update #1 released!May 11, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.